Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

89C52-air conditioner control-help plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

volkantr

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone,
I working on a project at the school, the subject is making constant the wind speed in a tunnel (like a factory's aerating tube). for simulating the project at the presentation I decided to create the artificial wind by driving a DC motor(a propeller on it) with the MCU (by the way I'm restricted to us 89c52 MCU).

I'm thinking of measuring the wind speed in the tunnel with a home made anemometer(because a normal anemometer is very expensive).

it will be a feed back system,the user enters a desired wind speed value to the system (MCU) then the sytem will measure the wind speed in the tunnel, and give the measured value by an adc to the MCU. according to the measured value of the wind speed I will make adjustments on the DC motors speed to make the wind speed constant at the desired value.

the problems are;
I worked on MCUs before but never drive a dc motor with MCU if anybody can give me 8051 asm codes about increasing or decreasing motor or at least flow-chart doing the job?
also if you have any suggestion to create artificial wind instead of driving DC motor
or measuring the wind speed instead of using anemometer, I'm happy to listen your advices.

thank u so much..

anybody there?

pls I need help...

Status
Not open for further replies.