Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wavetek dm27xt digital multimeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

owenshaba

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wavetek dm27xt

Resistors R30 and R31 on pcb 4233-1288d-b are burnt beyond recognition and need to be replaced. They conect directly to the voltage and resistance measurement terminal on my wavetek multimeter. I have searched everywhere for a wavetek dm27xt digital multimeter schematic in order to find out their sizes and types.
Anyone who can help?

Hi owenshaba,

I opened mine and here it is :
R30 = Brown/Black/Brown//Gold
R31 = Yellow/Purple/Black//Gold

Re: wavetek dm27xt

Resistors R30 and R31 on pcb 4233-1288d-b are burnt beyond recognition and need to be replaced. They conect directly to the voltage and resistance measurement terminal on my wavetek multimeter. I have searched everywhere for a wavetek dm27xt digital multimeter schematic in order to find out their sizes and types.
Anyone who can help?

r31 is 47 ohms ,r30 is 100 ohms..I had a similar multimeter it was a great instrument until it was zap by the focus voltage of the tv i was repairing..it is still not working good luck on yours ! PCB No. is the same 4233-1288E-B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back