Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PICBASIC PRO-coding for wireless sensor node

Status
Not open for further replies.

syazila

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
picbasic wireless

My project is wireless sensor node for monitoring indoor air quality. The sensor that i used are humidity and temperature sensor.. I have a PIC16F877-20/P. This pic act as micro controller for my project. I want design a project of "wireless sensor node" =hardware of the sensor node. i design for the 3 node of the hardware. PIC will detect temperature and humidity from the sensor that I plug in at PortA.0 and PortA1. This PIC will convert the data in analog from the sensor to digital. After that the data will sent to PC using transceiver (AO545) that I plug in at port C. How to write the code using PICBASIC PRO...
"The PC will send character "start" to PIC. PIC will start monitor the temperature and humidity and send the data to PC. The data will transfer the data every 1 hour and every sensor node has delay of 10 minute.."

P/S-i hope anybody can help me...

i too doing proj on monitoring indoor air quality.can u help me how to find out ckt diag n coding for my proj.if possible,try to send those codings.i vil refer n use for my future work.

good luck guys, come back when you have done some homework :)

Status
Not open for further replies.