Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to increase the range of mobile detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuhister

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hey...can sum1 help me out in increasing the range of mobile detector????i am an engineering student n we got to submit the topic for project by tomorrow...i got the circuit..but the concrnd staff said me,if the range is nt increasd,it will not b approvd...the presnt range is 1.5 metres...

its application is to stop usin mob in examination hall...plz help me out...send me the circuit of mobile detector with high range of detection...around 10 metres...

plz mail me to xuhister4u@gmail.com

It would be easier to give you the suggestions if we can look at your original proposal. Could you post your existing 1.5m proposal? May be we can come up with other improvements, other than the range. BTW, where does the 1.5m number com from?

- Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back