Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to do worst case analysis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

niks

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi ,
Can anyone tell me how to do worst case analysis for mixed-level board design ? Is there some PDF's or online books available?
Thanks
~niks~

Use Search function........... :wink:

**broken link removed**

niks said:
Hi ,
Can anyone tell me how to do worst case analysis for mixed-level board design ? Is there some PDF's or online books available?
Thanks
~niks~

Run simulation with worst case model , low Vcc, hight temperature.

gerryhsu said:
niks said:
Hi ,
Thanks
~niks~

Run simulation with worst case model , low Vcc, hight temperature.

maybe add some corner model cards

HI
Is there any pdf's of papers available?or any online downloadable books
~niks~

Sometimes it is not practical if you just vary the supply voltage, temp, or corner model. Especially when u are running post-sim.

tlihu said:
Sometimes it is not practical if you just vary the supply voltage, temp, or corner model. Especially when u are running post-sim.

then what shall i do ?
can you give any PRACTICAL method?

Post sim is ok for FPGA. but wat about the analog or mixed designs. how can i do the analysis. other than simulation wat are all the ways to min the error.
niks

you need be careful about the worst case condition in mixed mode simulation. some time largest resistance is the best case.

I don't know if u r talking about corner simulation, or the worst case of ur circuits.
I think, in the first case, u just change the model and temperature and so on and so forth.
In the second case, u may add the worst case stimulous to check if the circuits can still function well.

high temperature is not always the worst case.

Status
Not open for further replies.