Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Final year project(BJT transistor tester with PIC).URGENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris zhi

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
transistor projects

Hi, I am now doing my final year project.I am going to do a Bipolar Junction Transistor Tester by using PIC. It can test out the type of the transistor either NPN or PNP. Bedise that, it can identify the pin of the BJT transistor(Collector, Emitter, and Base) and the current gain(Hfe).Those results is display in LCD. Anyone can introduce any suitable website or material about how to make a BJT transistor tester using PIC for me?? What I found from this forum center is quite good, anyone can check for me?? Thanks for your help!!!

transistor tester project

To check the gain, the tester needs to be able to measure the ratio of collector to emitter currents. This will need a PIC with ADC built in.

The other Transistor tester discussed in this forum does not have this, besides, it tests for FETs too.

My advise would be to study that schematic for ideas and then modify it for measuring the collector (or emitter) current while forcing a known current into the base.

project on transistor

HI neelandan,

What you mean is to produce out collector current
to produce the base current, is it right?
Do you have any website or examples about this?
What I found here is from ELEKTOR, it can just test BJT transistor as what I want but I need the source code of the PIC.You have any idea about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back