Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lookink for PCB engineers to do part-time job

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivyz

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pcb cam engineer

Hi,everybody,our company is looking for some pcb CAM engineers to do a part-time job.
Job descriptiom:analyse the Gerber auto-checking result and give feedbacks to us.
requirement:proficiency in CAM350 / Genesis / GC-CAM software,
strong information analytical ablity.

Please visit our website: https://www.pcbpartner.com
And interested,please don't hesitate to contact me: ivy.0305@hotmail.com

You will get a satisfactory salary.

pcb design part time job

hello i can do the job you are asking for in a very good price i have more than 15 years of experience in the field of pcb design .

pcbpartner

controcom said:
hello i can do the job you are asking for in a very good price i have more than 15 years of experience in the field of pcb design .

Please contact me:ivy.0305@hotmail so that we can talk about it.Tks

pcb design parttime job

i sent you an email , i hope to hear from you soon.

pcb engineers in china

hi there
i m intresting to do this part time job
right now i m doing my post graduation
how can i get this ?
thank you

pcb cam jobs 2009

becool_hem said:
hi there
i m intresting to do this part time job
right now i m doing my post graduation
how can i get this ?
thank you

please contact me:
Ivy
email: global@pcbpartner.com
MSN: ivy.0305@hotmail.com

Thank you

Added after 2 minutes:

controcom said:
i sent you an email , i hope to hear from you soon.

I am sorry I didn't receive your email,please check the following contact information:
Ivy Zhang
Add: 4th Floor, Building 207,Tairan Trade&Industry Park,Shenzhen,518040,P.R.C.
https://www.pcbpartner.com
Email: global@pcbpartner.com
MSN: ivy.0305@hotmail.com

Thank you

emails address of engineers in usa, europe, asia

we have found engineers from Asia for the first round of the test and want to find some engineers from Europe and America, if you are from Asia, you may need to wait for the second turn. It will be in the next month. And we will save your contact information and will contact you when needed.
Any queries please don’t hesitate to contact me. Thank you

pcb cam jobs

hello,everybody,it is the second round.
We need more engineers to do this job.And if interested,please don't hesitate to contact me.
https://www.pcbpartner.com

pcb designing part time jobs

Hi
I am intersted in the above job. I have a good experience in this field.
Can you send me the details at sharadbags@yahoo.co.in

pcb part time job

sharadbags said:
Hi
I am intersted in the above job. I have a good experience in this field.
Can you send me the details at sharadbags(at)yahoo.co.in

Hi,i have sent you an email.please check.

pcb design parttime jobs

Hi, I'm Nasser with 12 years of engineering background, specialized in Hardware, Electronics, PCB.
I have designed Impedance Controlled RF Compliant
Motherboards (12+ Layers). I believe I can help you
not only with the PCB, but the design it self.

you can reach me at CDMCSD at YAHOO dot COM

Good luck
Nasser

pcb partner jobs

Dear All,
we have found enough engineers. Thank you!

PCB Partner(https://www.pcbpartner.com) is a Global PCB business searching website, which combines decades of industrial experience and wisdom of professionals.
PCB Partner sparkplugs “Green Transaction” in the business process to short the business process, cut the transaction cost of PCB industry and improve the business efficiency by its three major systems—Gerber Automatic Checking System, Intelligent Matching System and Automatic Quotation System.

Gerber Automatic Checking System
With PCB Partner Gerber automatic check system, when Gerber and its attachments are transmitted to PCB Partner, the system will conduct automatic check, and transfer Gerber to Spec file of unified standards automatically. This Spec file will present all the information related to PCB cost price in Gerber with which buyers can discuss the price with suppliers directly. The overall process is completed within minutes without professionals or professional software and dedicated computers.
If you send your Gerber through email, the information in your email will also read by our system and some relevant information will also be shown in the Spec.
Note:
Your uploaded Gerber files will be deleted instantly and automatically with only Spec saved. And this system is free to all forever.

Intelligent Matching System
In accordance with Spec information such as layer count, trace width, trace spacing, drill size and business information such as due date, shipping method, place of delivery, the system will search the manufacturers who are most suitable to produce this Gerber, and provide a list of suppliers according to our matching rules which are framed by our superior engineers with the advices of many PCB professionals. In the list, you can directly login websites of suppliers, or send your inquiry directly to your intended suppliers. Then, the supplier will make offers to you immediately. Thus, the business negotiation is accelerated.
Note:
PCB Partner will not take part in your business process but only provide you the searching result

Automatic Quotation System (Upcoming)
According to cost elements of Spec, commercial conditions of buyers, and the simulating of sales process of suppliers, we develop automatic quotation systems for PCB suppliers. Such systems can make offers automatically which will sharply save cost and time to make quotations and will increase the speed of customer response.

Automatic Array System (Upcoming)
According to the Gerber information and the default material and array information, the automatic array system can array automatically and send out the standard array graph and utilization rate under the principle of optimizing or maximizing the utilization rate.

Suppliers DatabasePCB Partner has a supplier database with thousands of suppliers. There is contact information, company introduction, and process capability information of each PCB manufacturer which is publicly collected and then verified by our staff .Moreover, we have some staff specially update this information every week to make sure that all information is correct and fresh.

hi ivyz. Please count me as one of your applicant if you need PCB Engineers. I have 12 years experience in PCB industry especially in editing. Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.