Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Audio input for c6713

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charging

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
Can someone please send me a simple program for TMS320C6713 in which I can speak in a mic connected to mic in, record it in a buffer and output it through line out? A timely help will be greatly appreciated. Rulph Chassaing book examples don't work for my CCS 3.1.
Thanks a lot

Hi,

This file is a Simulink file for input - output of the c6713 dsk.

BR

DEAR
i m at initial stages for implementing AMR SPEECH codec on TMS320C6713 DSP board.i have c-code of amr speech codec.i have to convert this code in CCS v3.1 language to make a project file.this project file will be uploaded on the DSP board.plz guide me how to start converting the c-code in CCS...
THANX IN ADVANCE
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS IS ateeq661_edu@yahoo.com

Hi,

You may start with G729 standard as it is fixed rate; it may be easier to start with, then you may convert the AMR, like EVRC. I have the EVRC code and C6713 DSK for testing.

Best wishes

Ahmed

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz provide me EVRC code and C6713 DSK for testing, and i will use this to convert AMR code for DSK

hi All,
Please provide me the CD-ROM of the book
DSP & Applications with the C6713 and C6416 DSK by Rulph Chassaing
Thanks! I can not find mine..............

Best
mimran_gemini@yahoo.com

iam doing my mini project on audio effects using c6713 dsk... it would be of great help if someone provide me the code for it... i have tried to compile the code given in Rulph Chassaing.. but its giving sme errors... thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.