Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Post some interview questions and answers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lost_in_signals

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
interview questions on aac codec

Hey guys,
I am an exp DSP engineer working on audio codecs, i am planning for a change and i want to know what kind of questions do i get in interviews. This is the first job i am lokking outside after i joined here as fresher, so i do not have any idea about what sort of questions are asked. plz do post as many questions as possible along with answers. waiting for ur responces.

Added after 4 hours 42 minutes:

plz anyone respond back... i am badly in need of ur help.

Thanks for the response siva, but in this site i am not getting any information which is of use to me. i need to know the questions on DSP like filter designs, fft dft algorithms, compression techniques, mp3, aac codecs etc etc.... collection of questions is more than enough, i wil try to get answers by myself...

u just review the work which u r doing right now,no need to see anything new,if u need more help just review ur basic concepts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back