Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

CCNA 640-802 PASS 4 SURE v3.10

Status
Not open for further replies.

orlandoprince

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pass for sure ccna

I believe this is the latest version of pass4sure.

Hope it helps someone.
I would still advice studying for the exam though.

640 802 pass for sure

Please, i need the TEST King also.

ccna pass for sure

orlandoprince said:

Hope it helps someone.

man i download it but it is not working, so please need ur advise

640-802 pass4sure

Many Thanks for your Kind Help to us by providing people with such this type of books

Best Regards

Hamad

orlandoprince said:

Hope it helps someone.

any one who support to pass ccna exam in mumbai

but it is complaining about the "MAIN CLASS CANNOT BE FOUND"PLS TELL ME HOW i CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ATEP-BY-STEP.my mail address is "sayajseol@yahoo.com"
Thanks

latest version, pass for sure, ccna, 2009

My Dear Friend its simple you need to upgrade or reinstall a newer Version of Java on your PC then everything goona work correctly, the same I've faced here then its working properly here ;-)

Best Regards

Hamad

ajseol said:
but it is complaining about the "MAIN CLASS CANNOT BE FOUND"PLS TELL ME HOW i CAN SOLVE THIS PROBLEM ATEP-BY-STEP.my mail address is "sayajseol(at)yahoo.com"
Thanks

which version of pass for sure for ccna is latest

kindly tell me the java version that will make this pass4sure to work very well and how I can get it.thanks

pass for sure versions

Use this java program

ccna 640-802 pass4sure

Hello All,

I am planning to give my CCNA exam by the end of this month. Does anyone has an updated Pass4sure exam ? Also, I tried downloading the Pass4s_640-802_v_3.10.rar version, successfully downloaded but it doesnt have the exam. All it has is some garbage or the pictures. Tried downloading the Java program as suggested too but not good .

Please advice ASAP.

Thank you !

pass4s_640-802_v_3.10.rar

hi guys thanks am cisco senior from kenya just passed my ccna i recommend sybex study guide its all you need

640-802 pass4sure 2009

orlandoprince said:

Hope it helps someone.

will u plz help to run pass4sure jar file

advice to pass ccna exam

Does anybody have the latest version of testking and Pass4sure CCNA exams.
Could you please upload here.I can not enter rapidshare and any email page.
I have very very limited connection to internet for 80 more days.
During this time i want to pass ccna exam.
Thank you guys,

CCNA 640-802 PASS 4 SURE

Just go with this plan:
1. Textbook: Todd Lammle Sybex CCNA
2. Practice questions & exam simulation: MyPowerPass-CCNA (myPowerPass.com)

Lammle will really give you the topics, and MyPowerPass has questions that will make sure you are ready for your exam day.

CCNA 640-802 PASS 4 SURE

Someone help me about ccna 640-802 Pass 4 Sure/Testking 640-802 in fdf. Becoz I have no point to purchase this.

William

Re: CCNA 640-802 PASS 4 SURE

Yes, just get the CCNA exam sim from MyPowerPass. You get like 300 questions that are nearly identical to the real exam. Really helped me a lot.

And, I used the promo code "Knowledge" for 10% off. This will put you at about $18, which was also great for me since I'm still in school and tight on money.

~Simon

Re: CCNA 640-802 PASS 4 SURE

I would suggest downloading the mypowerpass practice test for the 640-822 exam over pass4sure. I recently purchased both, and while they were both high in quality, my powerpass was significantly less expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.