Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

what is a microstrip configuration?

Status
Not open for further replies.

menz

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
what is a microstrip

plz tell me what is microstrip configuration.and what is a 3 port device in microstrip confiiguratiopn?:| i need 2 know it.

can u plz tel me what is circulator in microstrip confugiration

A circulator has 3-ports such that the signal entering each port can pass to the port adjacent to it (either clockwise or counter-clockwise) but not to the port in the other direction. It can be done with waveguides, wires, or microstrips by controlling the length and impedance of the connecting lines.

Is there some reason you are asking these questions on the forum instead of looking them up for yourself on the web? They are pretty simple RF definitions that can be found in many places.

The 3-port devices using microstrip structure also can be called: Power divider, Power spliter..
From what I'm thinking, you should better get some background knowledge for this kind of transmission line and its corresponding applications.
A good book, I think, that is "Microwave Engineering" written by David. M. Pozar.
After reading it carefully, you'll have what you're expecting.
regards!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back