Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

simulating Cognitive radios Spectrum Sensing

Status
Not open for further replies.

razi_sial

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Cognitive Radios Simulation on Matlab
can any body help me in simulating Cognitive radios Spectrum Sensing for Cognitive radios

What is the topic of your thesis Sibtain hamayun

can u please help me with the simulink in matlab for spectrum sensing(cognitive radio)

Hi sir.... I am Jenkin Winston from India.. I am working on DTV spectrum sensing for my project work...
I need to know about hoe to process the DTV signal for matlab simulation

Why dont you refer to the IEEE 802.22 DTV spectrum sensing from Ieeexplore. After reviewing the techniques from the papers you can go along.

Why dont you refer to the IEEE 802.22 DTV spectrum sensing from Ieeexplore. After reviewing the techniques from the papers you can go along.

Yeah....i referred to IEEE 802.22 standards....but i feel hard to get it. Digital tv spectrum seems to be in atsc or ntsc format.
I want to know how to model those digital tv signals in atsc or ntsc format which is not clear in papers...
I need some assistance to model the signal during the null hypothesis and the alternate hypothesis.

Do you still require any help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back