Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

HELP!!! Error message in Xilinx ISE 8.2i

Status
Not open for further replies.

childs

Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
below is the error message i got from Xilinx ISE 8.2i, this happens when i tried to implement the design, any idea on how to deal with this?? I can't find out the way to track this error >_<''

ERROR:projectMgmt - TOE: ITclInterp::ExecuteCmd gave Tcl result 'invalid command name "0"'.
Tcl_ErrnoId: unknown error
Tcl_ErrnoMsg: No error
_cmd: ::xilinx::Dpm::dpm_chTransformExecuteForNgdbuild dpm_ngdbuildRun $piThisInterface
errorInfo: invalid command name "0"
while executing
"$_iDu GetDesignUnitType _iDuType"
(procedure "dpm_flowGetDesignFiles" line 24)
invoked from within
"dpm_flowGetDesignFiles $_IDesign $_DuType _HdlFileList _DesignFileList"
(procedure "::xilinx::Dpm::dpm_chTransformExecuteForNgdbuild" line 60)
invoked from within
"::xilinx::Dpm::dpm_chTransformExecuteForNgdbuild dpm_ngdbuildRun $piThisInterface"

that probably won't be much help but, why 8.2, up-to-date version of ISE is 10.1, 8 series was so full of bugs that some people on Xilinx forum made up term TTFF - time to first fatal failure, I belive that error you get is just one more bug in 8.2

Added after 13 minutes:

oh and I found that, it is for ISE 9.2 but is should apply to your case as well http://forums.xilinx.com/xlnx/board/message?board.id=ISE&thread.id=1440

I too use ISE 8.2 and in a while I use to receive such errors. But however when I rerun the implementation by cleaning the files, things worked as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back