Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Xilinx ML300 evaluation board broken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grubby23

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi

After two years I am back trying to use the ML300 evaluation platform for some FPGA programming. I connected the MultilinX cable to the P114
connector in order to program the board over the JTAG interface. I pressed then the button FPGA-prog and since then I have some strange effects. The PLB & OPB LEDs are not sure if there is an bus error, they toggle between red and green. IN addition, the power monitor outputs a red LED for the 2,5V power supply. Strange effects and I think I dont have to mention in particular that I wasnt able to connect to the JTAG Chain ;). If i disconnect the platform from the power supply and I reconnect I have the same trouble. Anyone an idea what went wrong or could advise me how to proceed?

Many thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back