Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[MOVED] Recommendations for PCB Fabs that do HDI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

torinwalker

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm working with 0.5mm and 0.4mm pitch BGAs with pitches that require 0.1mm laser-drilled in-pad microvias, < 4mil interconnect trace widths, stacked buried vias, etc. I would appreciate suggestions for companies that do high density interconnects of this nature, and with whom you've worked on projects. Specifically, I'd be interested in companies that have experience fabricating PCBs for modern cellphone and/or pda devices.

Torin...

Re: Recommendations for PCB Fabs that do HDI?

I'm working with 0.5mm and 0.4mm pitch BGAs with pitches that require 0.1mm laser-drilled in-pad microvias, < 4mil interconnect trace widths, stacked buried vias, etc. I would appreciate suggestions for companies that do high density interconnects of this nature, and with whom you've worked on projects. Specifically, I'd be interested in companies that have experience fabricating PCBs for modern cellphone and/or pda devices.

Torin...

we can do it, pls keep in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.