Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DEVELOPMENT OF SEQUENTIAL(C-like program) PROGRAM ON FPGA---

Status
Not open for further replies.

honnaraj.t

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI EVERY ONE.......
i am doing my M.tech project, my project related to develop the GRAPHICS LIBRARY(OPENGL) ON FPGA....in the first stage i finished writting c-code to develop the opengl..... my code working fine......now my next stage development of that library on FPGA by using VHDL......

NOW MY QUESTION IS HOW I CAN WRITE VHDL PROGRAM SO THAT MY CODE AS TO WORK SEQUENTIALLY LIKE C PROGRAM(I THOUGHT IT SHOULD BE LIKE THIS)........IF ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO CODE IN THIS METHOD USING VHDL......IF ANY ONE SUPPORTING MATERIAL PLEASE SEND ME IT WILL HELP ME LOT......................THANKS IN ADVANCE...........................

regards
honnaraj.t@gmail.com

you can use state machine or shift registers, but I am sure you don't have to do that, using FPGA gives you more flexibility

good lack

Re: DEVELOPMENT OF SEQUENTIAL(C-like program) PROGRAM ON FPG

Sequential operation may also be required by the properties of data storage involved in your design. But an effective realization should utilize FPGA parallel processing capabilities as far as possible.

Re: DEVELOPMENT OF SEQUENTIAL(C-like program) PROGRAM ON FPG

please ellobrate your idea .... please if you have any examples or any material regarding the concept ... it will help me lot

thank you
regards
honnaraj

Status
Not open for further replies.