Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help.....vhdl code for dsp processor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sara_123

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hiii all,

i am new to this group....can any body help me with vhdl code for a dsp processor.....iam really in need of it..pleaseeee help....

sara_123 said:
hiii all,

i am new to this group....can any body help me with vhdl code for a dsp processor.....iam really in need of it..pleaseeee help....

Search it here:
www.opencores.org

hiii,

i dnt get any proper code for dsp processor fron opencores...can any body help..pleaseeee..

thank you in advance...

what exactly you need,
A VHDL code for implimenting dsp processor or some other?

ya i need vhdl code forimplementing dsp processor....

for application you need dsp, tell the specific application and search google for that specific application.

hi....
i am not gettng it....can any one pleaseeee help me in this....

WHy do you need for? Why not just use DSP cores FFT, FIR and etc.. and use something like NIOS to cordinate??

Or it is school assigment?

FPGA is used in VHDL . but I am first see you do the DSP with VHDL.EDA tools can't use vhdl for dsp.

its for college purpose...
is it like we cant implement a DSP processor in VHDL....

hi,
i want the vhdl code for just imlementing the mathematical funtions....can any one help..its urgent...pleaseeee help....

Thank you in advance

I think i have seen in www.opencores.org the Verilog code for DSP. You can pick up even this Verilog code, do modify and filter out those unecessary module and do translation to VHDL by either Design Compiler or RTLCompiler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back