Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem in using OrCad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bavananth

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
lm324 orcad library

Hi!

I tried to design a Circuit using Orcad. During the the Capture I had to download the symbols(LM324N) from texas. But I couldn't find the pspices of them so no simulation no layout. Why this happens? I'm new to this software.Help me to overcome this problem.

Thank you!

You can find LM324 in OPAMP.olb library.

No The one u told is single opamp IC. The one I need is Quad opamp LM324. I found
LM324N at ExpressPCB s/w but I can't simulate it there. And no Auto routing option is there. trying to fix it with Orcad. If you can help me pls.

https://focus.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/lm324.pdf

Do you simulate in Capture?
In fact, the model is for only one symbol. When use Layout, you have the others. If you want 4 of them, place four differnt symbols, and when you make Annotation, they must become parts of one footprint (with the same reference designator).

Bavananth

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back