Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a XILINX Spartan3 XC3S400-FT256 ORCAD CAPTURE Symbol

Status
Not open for further replies.

h_humble2001

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
xilinx orcad symbol

I need a XILINX Spartan3 XC3S400-FT256 ORCAD CAPTURE Symbol. Can someone please help me in this regard.

Thanks

xilinx orcad

That may help.

**broken link removed**

ep20k

ft256

it is easily to do it yourself.

xc3s400

Check here: **broken link removed**. If you can't find the footprint among the files, you can also post the request.

ylscqu said:
it is easily to do it yourself.
It's tedious to do it yourself. How long do you think it will take to make a symbol for a chip with 256 pins?

xilinx orcad lib

It's tedious to do it yourself. How long do you think it will take to make a symbol for a chip with 256 pins?

With pad array generator in OrCAD library manager about ten minutes or less...

orcad capture xilinx

BGAman said:

With pad array generator in OrCAD library manager about ten minutes or less...

What versions of OrCAD have this pad array generator? Which menu is it at?

xilinx fpga orcad symbol

What versions of OrCAD have this pad array generator? Which menu is it at?

- Layout Plus 10.5.0, but maybe in sooner versions too.
- From Layout's shell select Tool/Library Manager - Library Manager runs.
- In Library Manager's menu select library and then click Create new footprint button. Dialog appears. In lower section of dialog called Options check Use Pad Array Generator. Then click OK and Pad Array Generator runs. Screenshot of imaginary 5x5 BGA array included as example...

spartan 3 orcad symbol

BGAman said:
- Layout Plus 10.5.0, but maybe in sooner versions too.
Thanks! However, I had Capture in mind when I posted the response that doing components by yourself is tedious. I don't know of a tool that automates the creation of Capture components or import of them from other formats.

orcad symbol xilinx

You are right - my misunderstanding. I use @ltera's FPGA and in QII is possible to export .PIN file, than can be used for some automation of creation Capture symbol, but i don't know Xilinx. So, yes, it is tedious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back