Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for schematic of a simple SWR meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

xandimg

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I'm working with simple antennas, and I need a design of a simple SWR meter. It don't need to have high precision!

Could you help me?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xandimg on 2002-05-01 18:07 ]</font>

swr schematics

hello pal,

You could try using a toroidal sensor to tell you whether there is any kind of mismatch in your load (open or closed)... I've an old R*F*D*E*S*I*G*N* that suggests a circuit for doing so... I'll try to scan it and upload it somewhere... any f*p's??? I've only 10 points and cant use the file manager...
Will it help you somehow?

simple swr circuit

thanks 2000,

i would like the schematics and also the PCB (if it's a critical design). i was thinking in a circuit that can be used with multimeter.

thanks a lot.

swr meter + jpg

This construction article may help.

Last edited by a moderator:

swr meter demo

Thanks IBall!! It's very interesting. I'll try it. This file has a reference to "FAR circuits", do you know? There are a PCB layout for this SWR meter.

Best regards, Alexandre.

construction swr meter

I followed the reference to FAR Circuits to:

w*w.farcircuits.net/

I could find no artwork for this project, but the directional coupler subsection does not seem to use one.

Glad you found it useful!

toroid swr meter

Here is a collection of three simple SWR meter schematics and layout info that may help.

Last edited by a moderator:

swr meter pdf

hey people,

I just cant get the files here... why?

Hey house_cat... just found the article... I´m scanning it... give me some days to upload and tell me where to upload because I can´t use FM...

regards,

swr meter schematics

hello,

It´s me again, the file is ready to be uploaded, its 680kB long and has 4 jpg scanned files.

regards,

pal swr meter

you need to make a small pcb to cover from 0 - 100 mhz

three strips 1 " wide and 3 mm between each strip

three diodes four resistors two caps and a connector and variable res to adjust the reflectoed power

very easy stuff

simply type into G*oogle.com
the search string using qualifiers
swr meter design -- schematics ++ demo software art

SWR meter

saya ingin membuat SWR meter dengan tampilan digital.
bagaimana dengan komponen dan rangkaiannya?
serta deign layout PCB ?

Added after 1 minutes:

I want to make a SWR meter with digital display.
how the components and circuit?
and PCB layout design?

Added after 16 seconds:

help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back