Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

changhong ctv service mode

Status
Not open for further replies.

syarif3682

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
changhong service mode

i need list of service mode menu for my changhong tv model pf21300,couse i do mistake that make reset all service mode menu.please help me.thanks before.

changhong service menu

Hi
For service mode set volume to minimum .Then press " MUTE " key ( on remote ) and holding it press " MENU " key ( on tv set ) . Red " S " must appear on the screen. more information :
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed** Translated
**broken link removed** Translated

changhong tv service mode

i've succesfull to open service mode but i did a mistake that make all parameter reset to '0',and i need the default parameter list,where i can find default setting for that service mode ? please tell me.iam waiting for that.thanks before.

radioxpress.wz.cz

syarif3682 said:
i've succesfull to open service mode but i did a mistake that make all parameter reset to '0',and i need the default parameter list,where i can find default setting for that service mode ? please tell me.iam waiting for that.thanks before.

Hi
this is a CH13B chassis and unfortunately i don't have a service manual for that model and the best way to restore default settings is to reprogram the eeprom using a good dump file .
those are all Changhong dumps that i have in my database , hope u will find the right dump for ur model in .
Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.