Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ASSURA DRC error: Failed to build VDB. Cannot submit DRC Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

hsun

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I installed IC5141 and Assura 3.15 on my pc with CentOS 4.5. When I tried to DRC with assura, I got the error message: "Failed to build VDB. Cannot submit DRC Run". In the log file I saw "error: Illegal modifier: "withIntersection", and "error: Illegal modifier: "withSingularPoint". I am puzzled since the rule file comes from foundry and there should not be any problem.

I also tried to type avview in terminal, and saw the error message: "error while loading shared libraries: libCdsXmotif.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

Can any one help me?

Thanks

failed to build vdb

"error while loading shared libraries: libCdsXmotif.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

Go to your $ASSURA_HOME directory and check if exist a "lib" dir. if not, create a symbolic link to the lib dif of your $CDS_HOME.

failed to build vdb. cannot submit drc run

hi, have you solved this problem?? I have te same but I'm runnig assura 3.12 on cadence IC5141..
thanks a lot

failed to build vdb assura

Did you do the link as explained in the previous post?

"Go to your $ASSURA_HOME directory and check if exist a "lib" dir. if not, create a symbolic link to the lib dif of your $CDS_HOME."

You can check the message in CIW. I resolved this problem from change the avPerameters.
Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back