Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for references about IR voltage drop analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

alecsander

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am interested in software for IR voltage drop analysis in integrated circuits. Besides Voltage Storm from Cadence, do you know any other tools for this task?

Does anyone know any documentation for IR voltage drop analysis?

Thank, Alecs.

Re: IR voltage drop

Hmm, doesn't anyone know anything about this? I really need some information

IR voltage drop

I think that Blast Rail from Magma also has the IR drop analysis. Please refer to the Magma websites.

Re: IR voltage drop

OK, thank you very much for your answers. So, what i discovered so far, there are 3 software tools: Cadence - Voltage Storm, Synopsys - AstroRail, and Magma - BlastRail.
Well, in digital, it's clear, it's Magma, but i also understood that AstroRail is for digital.
I need these kind of analysis for analog design, for it's impossible in layout review to find all the problems just by eye inspection.
So, i know that Voltage Storm has capabilities for analog, but the licence cost over 200.000 E. They will get it for me, but, it is worth it? Maybe AstroRAil is for analog, or digital only?:?:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back