Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA final year project(image processing or what)!(urgent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sekonder85

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everyone. I am studying electrical and electronic engineering at 4th year. For my final year project ı have to choose a topic. When ı was at summer training, ı got a chance to work with fpga.(at starter level) For my final year project ı have to chose a topic and my department does not include any teacher that knows fpga programming very well. (know ones are leaving:( ) For my project there are two choice for training kit which one xilinx starter kit or altera UP3 kit(this one can be sellected by another project group). Finally as ı want to ask, can I implement a speech processing or image processing with these kits? moreover if what can I do with these two kits?thanks for helps....(my time is limited)(by the way my universty already has a cmucamII)

Status
Not open for further replies.