Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Simulation of communication link

Status
Not open for further replies.

itzikhaim

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi fellows!

Is there any simulation tool for constructing real antennas and then put them in communication link (face to face) also at simulation ?

Thanks in advanced,

I.H.

You may use Matlab to simulate any thing you want Also I think there is a program called ADS it is useful for simulating High frequency circuits you may find anntenas simulation inside it (I am not sure)

Hello Salem_eng1!

Yes, you right. There is a simulation tool called ADS but I don't think it will simulate
a communication transmission environment (with antennas and taking into account the propogation path loss of this link; friis relation etc.)

Matlab is a bit difficult for me because its a unviersal tool and I wish to find more specific EDA for it.

Thank you, any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back