Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC32 Image Decoder With Nokia6100 LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandpv2009

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PIC32 Image Decoder and Nokia6100 LCD

Hi friends, I have designed a PIC32 circuit to read images files from USB Flash Drives.
Post your comments, suggestions or doubts about this circuit.

PCB (Main Board)
**broken link removed**

PCB (PIC32 Exp. Board)
**broken link removed**

Thanks.

Last edited:

it`s so great... i`am still trying to user lcd n6100 with my atmega 32...... would you want to share PCB for th N6100 LCD...? it`s have very small connector...

Try SparkFun eagle library.

Good Luck

Quite nice. How fast is SPI bus in this project. Image loading is visible. Can it be improved? Will you share the source code? Is it just an evaluation board or a part of some bigger project?

Quite nice. How fast is SPI bus in this project. Image loading is visible. Can it be improved? Will you share the source code? Is it just an evaluation board or a part of some bigger project?

PCF8833 will not respond at higher SPI rates. I am using software SPI.
its a home made PCB. I made that to familiarize USB host feature of PIC32 + with some standard communication points and connections + grouped ports + ZigBee slot etc.

Program Hint:
Microchip USB host Stack + 6100 LCD Driver + Jpeg/your own decoding technique (Uncompressed image formats are recommended to increase decoding speed)

hi anandpv2009,

I having sony ericson 550i mobile, the display of that device i want to use for my project but i didnt find any datasheet of that.
where did you get the details of your lcd? If you know the source where i can find the datasheet of display that i want to use please share it.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.