Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Need Appropriate Cost effective microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankitbajaj01

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello All,

I need microcontroller with inbuilt ADC.

Need to know which one would be appropriate from cost and price point of view...

Regards...

Elaborating on the ADC requirements would helpful before a recommendation is made.

How bits of resolution? Sample rate required? How many channels are required?

What microcontroller families do you have previous experience?

BigDog

Elaborating on the ADC requirements would helpful before a recommendation is made.

How bits of resolution? Sample rate required? How many channels are required?

What microcontroller families do you have previous experience?

BigDog

Hello Sir BigDog

I have utilized the AT89s52 previously. But now I want to detect current in the motor. So I have introduced CT but I can get analog output across resistance of CT so I need ADC.

If I go for AT89S52 then I need to take separate ADC which costlier than uC itself so better I go with uC with inbuit ADC.

Can u suggest me any uC with the similar specification of the AT89s52 and also it need to be cost effective..

Regards...

I've used PIC18F452 for a similar project like yours. Its really good and cheap too

STM8, powerful, inexpensive

RL78/G12 family MCU are cost effective & powerfull

use Microchip microcontroller (PIC family) and MIKROC compiler. It's easiest way.

Status
Not open for further replies.