Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Iscape not detecting the products of Ic615

Status
Not open for further replies.

saikumarchintu

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi friends, i actually forgot the process of installing ic615 on ubuntu 10.04. now after a long period im trying the same ic615 installation on ubuntu 10.04 using iscape4.21 and hotfix6.15.511 , when i browsed and selected this hotfix in the iscape, it is not showing the products. ***No products for installation**0mb selected.but i have all the kits in the same folder (extracted) in the hotfix folder. so plz let me know how this iscape detects those products. thnx in advance

Check .
Note this concerns Ubuntu 13.10 (64 bit), and there also might exist a 64/32 bit problem.

:grin: thanks erikl for your reply but i had understood what went wrong actually. i was installed them previously after extracting them (actually there are many.t.z files) in kits folder, i have forgotten to install csh in my formatted linux 10.04.

any how i have installed the packages but .bashrc & license patch is the one to be done
:grin::grin::grin::grin:

:grin: thanks erikl for your reply but i had understood what went wrong actually. i was installed them previously after extracting them (actually there are many.t.z files) in kits folder, i have forgotten to install csh in my formatted linux 10.04.

any how i have installed the packages but .bashrc & license patch is the one to be done
:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Hello,
I'm facing the same problem. I haven't extracted any file. Still, it's not showing any product. Please help ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back