Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

65nm small signal parameters of mos

Status
Not open for further replies.

analogdesigncdac

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hai

want to know how we can get the small signal parameters of MOS in 65nm technology.
I am doing DC sweep, but not able to get small signal parameters of MOS. Earlier in 0.35micron
we used to include saveop.scs file along with model files. But in 65nm its not working. I would
be very thankful if anybody could reply for the above query.

satya

Perhaps these Predictive Technology Models (PTM) may help you: click Nano-CMOS, then change to your process size. Here - if need be - you can still adapt some parameters, then click Submit. Now you can download NMOS worst-case, typical, and/or best-case model parameters. Same procedure for PMOS.

Hai erikl
Thanks for ur reply. I think i am not clear to u.
using cadence, ADE XL environment, STM CMOS065 technology kit. Not able to get small signal parameters ( gm, gds, VDsat, - - - - - - - - - - ) in DC sweep.

1) Tried by loading saveop.scs file using SETUP tab in ADE window. Didn't work.
2) using ARTISTKIT, loaded same saveop.scs file by using INCLUDE tab.

... using cadence, ADE XL environment, STM CMOS065 technology kit. Not able to get small signal parameters ( gm, gds, VDsat, - - - - - - - - - - ) in DC sweep.

Oh, misunderstanding, sorry! These values you should be able to get with the help of the Results Browser: Results_Browser.gif

Hai erikl,

No, i didn't find in RB. I don't have any problem when i worked in 0.18u technology. There is a difference in the model file representation of both the technologies(0.18u & 65nm). In 65nm the parameters in the model file are represented in sub-circuit and we have all the corners in single model file.Is this a problem?

Hai erikl,
sorted out the issue. Including SAVE MO.m1:all in saveop.scs file.gives the option to plot all small signal parameter in DC sweep. This solution i found in forums

satya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back