Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to generate another pulse shape instead of gaussian pulse in VisSim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.Engineer

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I would like to know how to generate another pulse shape instead of gaussian pulse. For example I want to generate Modulated modified hermite pulse using VisSim Simulator . if there is any web sites can help me in this point.
Thank you.

demo version of vissim comm 6.0

Hi ,

I have uploaded some of the tutorial related to VisSIM..... and the advanced features PDF ....
there most of the wave form generation approach is given ....
just look at that ... that helps ...
after going through it please get back to me it u have any further query ...... but first down load first "comm tutorial" if u have less points .... that is more important...

with regards,

Re: VisSim

can you please send it my e-mail address(taghreedhazim@yahoo.com)
I will be very appreciated.
thank you

Added after 9 minutes:

I already have these Tutorials . they are not so helpful.

Added after 6 minutes:

for example can you generate this type of pulses which is called Modulated Modified Hermite polynomials using the Gaussian block diagram.
I attached its shape.

Added after 2 minutes:

VisSim

I am trying to get some answers for this ......
which version of VisSIM u r using ..... its demo version or u have got licenced copy .... if it is not a full version then there may be some limitations with respect to libraries.

With regards,

pl explain your problem again in detail.
I am using this software and may help you out.

which version of VisSIM u r using ..... its demo version or u have got licenced copy .... if it is not a full version then there may be some limitations with respect to libraries.

I am using VisSim/Comm Version 6.0.03 licenced copy .

Added after 8 minutes:

I am using VisSim/Comm Version 6.0.03 licenced copy .

I try to use the modulated modified hermite polynomials which its shape is in the above picture.
This pulse shape I want to generate it using the UWB pulse generateor.
The UWB pulse generator has generate only the Gaussain pulse shape and its derivetives.
So how to modify the UWB pulse generator block in order to generate modulated modified hermite pulse shape.
Thanks alot.

VisSim

i'm simulaton motor (ACI) use vissim and download to dsp ti 28xx. use PWM and control V/f. but i don't known to simulation PWM, load to dsp. can u help me some document or example about motor control use PWM.
my email thbt86@gmail.com
thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back