Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mutliband printed dipole antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chest

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I would like to design a mutliband printed dipole antenna which in the ranges of 880-960MHz and 2.4-2.5GHz. I am newie on this printed antenna technology. Anyone can gives me some suggestion?

Any ebooks that provides these information? May you gives me the link?
Thanks.

Best Regards.

You can find a lot of patents on freepatentsonline.com. There are many relevant contents.

hi Chest,

The book that names: "Planar antennas for wireless communications", writen by Kin-Lu Wong is good for you, I think.
Additional, I have some books,(*.pdf format), you can download if you want at:
Microstrip Antenna Design Handbook - Garg, Bhartia, Bahl, Ittipiboon
**broken link removed**

Antenna Theory Analysis and Design, 2nd Edition, John Wiley & Sons
**broken link removed**

Regards!

Dear nhomuathu_hanoi,

About the "Planar antennas for wireless communications" ebooks, I had downloaded before. But the information is just report the previous information and results, not in detail explaining the design. May I have any books that discuss details because I am new in this area?

Anyway thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Hello! where can I get the link of book named "Planar Antennas for Wireless Communications" by Kin-LU Wong as I could not find the link anywhere on this forum please send the link on my email jafrinav1@hotmail.com thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back