Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Documents about carbon nanotube physics

Status
Not open for further replies.

hn1

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can any body suggest a good resource on cnt physics

Carbon nanotube

If you know nothing about it : www. google.com and you get an enormous amount of answers and pages with all kinds of insights into Carbon nanotube physics and properties, etc.

Otherwise , I had some dealings with CN about a year ago, but it was only light reading compared to what one might need... Try Googling and I think you may find better references...It's quite new technology yet...

Re: Carbon nanotube

hn1 said:
Can any body suggest a good resource on cnt physics
Title: Understanding Carbon Nanotubes: From Basics to Applications
Author: A. Loiseau, P. Launois, P. Petit, S. Roche, J.-P. Salvetat
Publisher: Springer
ISBN: 3540269223
Copyright: 2006

Book Descrīption
This volume presents the foundations of carbon nanotube science including the most recent developments and the prospects for technological applications. Each chapter begins with a tutorial introduction to the relevant interdisciplinary topics from physics, chemistry or materials science. These summaries of the essential background knowledge are followed by detailed presentations of specific issues. The latter include: polymorphism of carbon and the microstructure of its phases; synthesis methods and growth mechanisms; structural analysis by electron microscopy; spectroscopic methods; electronic structure; transport; mechanical and surface properties of nanotubes and composites. All readers, be they students or experienced researchers, will come to appreciate how progress in nanotube science is intimately linked to advances in experimental and computational tools.

**broken link removed**

Carbon nanotube

Actually I am intrested in interconnect application of metallic carbon nanotubes.
Can anyone introduce me a good resource on that
Your help is really appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.