Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

VLSI job opening in Noida

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banned
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,
Our company is looking for good candiudates with 1-6 years experience in VLSI verification (IP Development) field.
Send you resume to me if interested

Profile: Familiar with Verilog or SystemVerilog
Bus Protocol knowledge desireable (not mandatory)

vishalvartak@indiatimes.com

Re: VLSI job in Noida

Mentor Graphics

is there any chance for fresher

hi..............
i hav 9 months exp in vlsi... im good at programming. can i apply for this job...

Definately U can apply

HI,

i am an M.tech (vlsi) student 2007 passout,completed my course.but i have done REAL TIME DEFENCE APPLICATION PROJECT (verilog code)in DEFENCE COMPANY for 9 months n i am good at verilog coding.can i apply?

Hi mithri,
Your profile is very good

hi 111111,
please go through my profile. pls forward if it is suitable

Hi Javed,
Mention in your CV which language and which simulator you have used in the various projects you have mentioned.
Also, two things you must remember:
1) You should be willing to re-locate to Noida, which is in North India
2) You would be working in verification and not in design. So the top of your resume should not have words like VLSI Design or Embedded System, but have Verification.

If interested, you can send me your resume with the above mentioned changes. Send it to me on my email ID.

Status
Not open for further replies.