Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

M-Tech/MS through distance education

Status
Not open for further replies.
distance ms in india

Hi, Yesterday I called the Manipal University guys & got the info... They will be launching soon in delhi..

Thanks for the info rajesh..

Kumar

distance education m tech

Guys I have contacted these Manipal corporate MS guys..the biggest drawback that I see in this is that this course is not UGC recognised..so I doubt about teh validity of the certificate after teh completion of teh course...

I am rather interested in the PGCET..as I am in Bangalore now ..but more importantly,I assume that the course will be UGC recognised....can anybody confirm this...will the certificate provided at the end of the 3 year part time MTech course be equivalent to a regular 2 year MTech course??
Please respond..thanks a lot

ms through distance education

Hi Biswani,

The course is certainly equivalent to M.Tech Full Time.

The PGCET Exam is due anytime now.

The link for PGCET Exam details are as below.

pgcet.vtu.ac.in

The link sometime has a problem. Have patience and keep trying.

cheers,

Kiran

part time m tech chennai

Hi All,

The much awaited PGCET - 2008 is here now:

Important Dates:
1) The down loadable Application Form is made available only from 04-05-2008 to 31-05-2008
2) Last date to receive completed Application Form at PGCET Cell, Belgaum : 31-05-2008
3) Written Test: 22-06-2008 (Sunday)
5) Rank Declaration: 10-07-2008 (tentative) 6) Seat Selection : 14-07-2008 tentative).

I have uploaded the Application Form, brochure with this reply as sometimes the website pgcet.vtu.ac.in would be unavailable.

Have A Great Study Time.
Cheers,

KK

m.tech part time

Thanks kiran....time to study....

part time m.e in sathyabama university

Please let me know what difference it makes if it is no UGC recognized.? I am not aware the value of UGC.
Manipal uni (dist edu) is giving edu only for employess.. Any effect to the job or there career.?

correspondence m tech in bangalore

If UGC recognised then the degree will be officially recognised across all universities.
However,companies may still value the MS degree by Manipal.

m tech distance education chennai

I talked to manipal universal learing pvt ltd, its UGC recognized

m tech in distance education

I had recieved a mail from them couple of months back..stating clearly that it is not UGC recognised....so that comes as a surprise....but I will love to know that it is....u r talking about teh corporate MS program,right?

Added after 25 minutes:

I am talking about teh corporate MS program only....not about teh distance learning courses..

mtech through distance education in india

hai iam BE in electronics and communication and i want to do ME in annauniversity in the same field through distance education.please give imformation about how to apply

ms distance education india

Hi... Is VTU offering part time M Tech for power electronics?
please post a reply if some body know???

distance education for ms in india

Hi

VTU offers Part time MTech only in computer networks and VLSI & embedded systerm design.
VTU doesn't offer part time MTech in power electronics.

regards
Sudarshan

distance education m.tech

Hi Guys,
I talked to the Manipal Guys last week. The Part-Time MS courses are UGC recognized.

I got a reply from Rajendra Joshi, Manipal

Manipal University is a Deemed University Recognised by the UGC as well as the Ministry of HRD, Govt. Of India.

However, the MS program offered by Manipal University is an off campus program which is offered to working professionals on weekends. It is not approved by AICTE as AICTE approves only full time On Campus programs. The certificate that is awarded does not have any mention on part time or distance learning in it and is as good as a fulltime certificate.

The program is offered almost like an autonomous one by Manipal University. However, it is very widely accepted in the Industry and we have exclusive batches for the employees of companies like Intel, Honeywell, IBM & GE to name a few and we have candidates being nominated from more than 55 companies.

You can register for PhD from Manipal University after completion of the MS Program as well as from other universities also. But please do check with the university/institute directly also as they may have their own criteria as well.

Kumar

m tech distance education 2009

Hi Sir,
im recently completed btech now im interested to do ms through distance education can u please give me any suggestions for that

m.tech distance education in tamilnadu

Hi,
I recently heard of the MS program offered by Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago. Its accrediated in the US & they offer courses through online learning with students having to appear for exams either in Chicago or in their local centers in other countries.In India they have centres in Mumbai,Chennai,Bangalore,Pune, etc ... Please can someone let me know if you have come across people who have done this course and share their opinoin on this course ..

manipal university distance education mtech

I have a friend who is doing his MS in Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago... Its little bit costly course( around Rs.4Lac).. The classes are online & u have to appear the exams in any of the center.

vtu distance education

anyone who has taken a distance MS course in electronics, can you please explain how they conduct practical sessions in their extension centre, or which univ/clg offers best facility?

me distance education in chennai

Illinois Institute of Technology (IIT USA) conducts distant education in Masters Electronics. Very good schedule and techlogies you can select. Check with your local advisor.

-Paul

bits pilani distance education ms

Hai friends...i am working in Abu Dhabi...finished b.tech in IT and MBA...wud like to do m.tech via distance education programmes....Cud anyone suggest universities and details the provide M.tech distance education....my native is trivandrum,kerala...thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back