Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help with Panasonic Videocamera NVDS30EG

Status
Not open for further replies.

0ste00

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
nv-ds30eg

I need help with a Panasonic Videocamera NVDS30EG. The camera is not able to record and play, I can only play with FF. The power led blink two times each sec. I googled and found that this means S-Reel locked. I can't understand exactly what this means only that some reel is not properly working or a not specified 'flat cable' is not connected. The suggestions I have found is to remove the plastic cover that keep the minidv, to shake,clean and pray. ;-)
The problem is that I cannot understand how to remove the coverage.

Thank you
ste

panasonicvideocamera

please clear ur question,???

panasonic video camera nv-ds30eg

S-Reel locked, mean supply reel [ take off reel ] of casset is not working, only take up reel is working.

when youff then there is break relies from s reals . so you can see thet time video.

pls, contect any good svc.

wbr

supply reel lock message mini dv

0ste00 said:
I need help with a Panasonic Videocamera NVDS30EG. The camera is not able to record and play, I can only play with FF. The power led blink two times each sec. I googled and found that this means S-Reel locked. I can't understand exactly what this means only that some reel is not properly working or a not specified 'flat cable' is not connected. The suggestions I have found is to remove the plastic cover that keep the minidv, to shake,clean and pray. ;-)
The problem is that I cannot understand how to remove the coverage.

Thank you
ste

Here is a link to get you started. For more results, do a search on google.ca
https://www.manualzone.com/index/Crawlers0507.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back