Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Model Files in SPECTRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

dozy_walia

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
What is the extension of model files used in SPECTRE?

iLike in SPECTRES we use xyz.m!
But in spectre we use model libs and i am not able to select the right model file ! I tried various files and getting errors EG: "input.scs" 10: Syntax error in specification of `unix-©e
'"input.scs" 10: Syntax error in specification of `unix-1

When i used Spectres and edited the model path it came wid following error:

ERROR: Netlister: unable to descend into any of the views defined in the view list: "spectreS spice cmos_sch cmos.sch schematic veriloga ahdl" for instance M3 in cell smdrv.
Either add one of these views to: Library: UMC_18_CMOS Cell: N_18_MM or modify the view list to contain an existing view.

Added after 38 minutes:

I have succesfully solved the problem ... People facing the same difficulty must use proper model files wid .scs extension!!!!!!

But i still dont know why do we use section block in the edit model libs fielld for spectre.

Status
Not open for further replies.