Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electrical Circuits exercises

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOps

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello, i cannot find in internet problems book, for electric circuits, or any other electric circuits book with problems, and even with problems and short answers!

can anyone help me? i would be very glad if u will provide me some papers containing electrical circuit problems with short answers!

maybe some of you are university students, and have such files?

i'd appreciate if u'd email them to me!

thanks in advance!

Hi from Azerbaijan,
i already have this :)
need more, any help?

Be specific, we will help you

thank u tomdchao,

i need as much as possible circuit analysis exercises! (exercises on nodal, mesh analysis, thevenin norton theorem, superposition, fourier, sinusoidal steady state...and all what deals with Engineering Circuit analysis)

maybe some of u are in college now, and have such papers in pdf format?

i'd appreciate help,

thanks in advance

i also need in the same topic......... especially which has dependent source:arrow:

Hello,

With this ebook fever we are living, sometimes we just forget to search the "old fashioned libraries" and go to google to find ebooks.

I recommend the reading of two books, that I never found as an ebook, written by Boylestad. They are VERY good and guide you from easy to hard excercises:

Introductory Circuit Analysis
Electronic Devices and Circuit Theory

Also, during my college period, I often looked for a book from Schaum collection. First they solve a lot of problems and then give you some to try. It is very easy to learn from this collection.

I guess you will find this in any library without any trouble at all. You will probably also find an ebook version.

Hope i could help.
mcoster

Salam

If it is just for your personal use i think competence is not directly proportional to noof exercise you solve . At the beginning yes that is true , but complexity of exercises should grow as it wont make sense to solve exercises with similar complexity if doing them 100 times more.

I think you should start one project where your knowledge needs to be applied.
Dont afraid to take complex one - this will highlight areas where competence needs to be developed further.
The human knowledge perception ability works better when different methods are combined. Surprisingly same is true for physical fitness as well.

P.S. aztu'da mi oxuyursunuz?

I can't download it, Iam from vietnam, I'm learning about electronic devices but I don't have a lot of exercises, plz help me!!

Use "Eleltrical Technology by Hughes". A good book for beginner and Students.

Have you checked in EDA E-books Upload/Download & EDA & Electronics Related E-Book links forum here?.

Added after 1 minutes:

Have you checked in EDA E-books Upload/Download & EDA & Electronics Related E-Book links forum here?.

Here you can find few books that deals with Electric circuits & Analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back