Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Impedance Matching at

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhishek_rathod50

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am interested in making a VHF matching box for the appliaction of Plasma Enhanced chemical Vapor Deposition(PECVD). The dimensions of the chamber is 3 feet by 3 feet. The power supply is at 70MHz and maximum power of 1.5KWatt. I am planning to use an L type network with vacuum capacitors. Any suggestions about it?
also I tried one matching box at the same specification, and I had an RF burn. Any ideas about that?

you should first measure the input impedance of your device (PECVD), after finding the s parameters you can use the ADS for designnig the matching network for it.

if you have any type of Network Analyzer you could read its manual in order to measuring the s parameters of youe device! see the agilent site! you could find a lot of great stuffs for this porpuse!
regards

www.agilent.com

Added after 30 seconds:

please press the help boton!!!! thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.