Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C Interview Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

popat_panjaru

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
c interview questions

hi to all

i have so many doubts at the time of interview...plz send me solutions

1) What is the difference between C and C++?

2) What is an object oriented programming language?

3) What is abstraction and encapsulation?

4) Explain the keywords: public , private , protected.

5) What is multi-level and multiple inheritance?

6) What is the significance of entity-relationship diagrams?

7) What is Normalization?

8) Which time complexity is better-O(n²) or O(n lg n ) and why?

9) What are the different sorting algorithms?

10)What is threading? What is the need of having a thread?

plz members help me

Popatlal Panjarawala

c language interview questions

1) c in not object oriented
2) A type of programming in which programmers define not only the data type of a data structure, but also the types of operations (functions) that can be applied to the data structure. In this way, the data structure becomes an object that includes both data and functions. In addition, programmers can create relationships between one object and another. For example, objects can inherit characteristics from other objects.
3)abstraction is hiding details and encapsulation is making something private.
4)public methods or data types are those which can be accessed within same package
no matter if they are accessed from outside the class.private cant be accessed outside the class.
5)multilevel inheritance means that a parent class has a child then that child also has a child and so on......while multiple inheritance means one child with two or more parent classes.
9)selection sort,insertion sort,heap sort, merge sort,quick sort,bubble sort,radix sort,bin sort,shell sort,counting sort...

basic c language interview questions

Was that really a C interview? None of those questions relate to the C language.
C questions are usually about pointers, structs, type casting, storage class, volatile, sequence points, and stuff like that.

c interview question

Those question are not from C, basically the questions were from object oriented programming concept, like java, C++. From Google u 'll get answers of these questions. These are very basic questions. Those who know a bit object oriented progamming should give the answers easily.

Panjaru .. u r asking very simple questions.. and its not related to C....

NO body ask these questions in C interview ...

If u want to learn C++..just go and learnt after that u can answer it easily . without asking any one...

k all the best . plz come out Related intersted Questions....

k

SRINU

In my opinion.

I wouldn't even bother looking at C++, it's an ugly bodged up spaghetti mess of a
language, a desecration of C's purity. A leaky memory bug compiler, will be nothing but a bad memory in a couple of years time,
lurking in the files of some masochist unix programmer freak, typing away at his convoluted, write once, never understand again code.

'Learn C++ in 21 days', DUH! don't you mean 21 Years? I mean those partial template specializations and your operational functionality through incomplete instantiation bring a tear to the eye, oh those wasted years.

Now C#, thats the way to go, a modern type safe language with garbage collection thats a real productive pleasure to code. C on steroids.

Visual Studio, mix and max, doesn't care what language you use, bit of perl, bit of ruby, a dash of basic, a lot of C#, the CLR rules!

The CLR is OS independent, doesn't have to be Windows.

Re: c interview questions

Hi

Nobody will ask these questions related to C.These are all related to C++..anyhow i am sending answers to your doubts...i am attaching document please go through this..

Attachments

• C Interview Qns.doc
    47 KB · Views: 70
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back