Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me get a job in frontend design and verification in India

Status
Not open for further replies.

123dhruv123

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I am 2 years experienced in front end design and verification.I am looking for a change.I don't have any referrals so its getting difficult for me to proceed.
Suggestions are invited...if any one can help me out.i have tried job sites but seems they are of no use....
Can anyone suggest what shall I do...

Thanks in advance

Re: help needed

despite of 15 views,there is not even a single reply....
i was expecting this site helpful....

help needed

hello.

The reason could be that u did not even mention in which country ur looking for. and coming to reffersal it is nver an easy unless u know some one really very well.
And upload ur resume to mnay sites possible I am sure u will start getting replies atleast after a few days .

Suresh

Re: help needed

Thanks suresh.
I am looking job in India itself.The only negative point is referrals,else I am confident about my knowledge,hard work etc.
I have uploaded my resume in various sites but I am not getting any call in a good company through these sites,getting selected or not becomes the next thing then.
Thats why I am asking from people who dont have referrals,How do they proceed with their job search?

Thanks.

help needed

hello

In ur case , if ur applying to the company directly then wat I suggest is to wait for a cpl of days afte ru applied for a particular post and start calling the HR manager and concerned ppl .. This works many a times.

Best of luck

Suresh

Status
Not open for further replies.