Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

matlab code for fdtd simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: matlab code

which code you want ? please write clearly. matlab codes are available in many websites

zhh309sx said:
Can you give me your matlab code? My Emai is zhh309(at)sina.com.Thank you very much!
do you want matlab code for electromagnetic or antenna?

Hi Dear zhh309sx!

I have some FDTD, Antenna Analysis, Antenna Synthesis and Electromagnetic MATLAB codes. I would be glad to help you with them. Please tell me which one you want!

Thanks!

Mansour_M said:
Hi Dear zhh309sx!

I have some FDTD, Antenna Analysis, Antenna Synthesis and Electromagnetic MATLAB codes. I would be glad to help you with them. Please tell me which one you want!

Thanks!

HELLO have u got any code that can find antenna gain of any side broad or endfire
with regards

saif haider said:
HELLO have u got any code that can find antenna gain of any side broad or endfire
with regards

Hi Dear saif haider!

I provided you some MATLAB codes. They are based on MoM and all about antenna. I'm not sure they are what you really wanted. I wish they help!

Thanks!

Reactions: lx84

lx84

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
matlab code

Hi Dear Mansour_M:

I am wondering if you are willing to share your codes with me. Thanks.

dagangwu@yahoo.com

matlab code

Can i have EM codes? i need a code describing an optical fiber. or any hint to do that. tnx

matlab code

Dear Mansour_M!
Thank you! I need FDTD code about photonic crystal fibers. Have you FDTD code writen by Dr.Guo S? Thank you!!

does any one have the code for a circular waveguide

Hi

This is vasikaran, Iam doing M.E in India, I am right now doing my project in FDTD, can you able to help me in simulating a patch antenna using FDTD with PML in 3D.

waiting for your reply

With regards

Vasikaran

Added after 1 minutes:

Hi

This is vasikaran, And my email Id is

"vasikaran.tce@gmail.com"

Added after 2 minutes:

Hi

This is vasikaran, Iam doing M.E in India, I am right now doing my project in FDTD, can you able to help me in simulating a patch antenna using FDTD with PML in 3D.

And my email Id is

"vasikaran.tce(at)gmail.com"

waiting for your reply

With regards

Vasikaran

Hi Dear zhh309sx!

Thanks!

Hi Mansour, I have work on Antenna Analysis and FDTD, could you send me your codes? my e-mail is ahmetsefer@gmail.com

Thanks a lot!

Hi Mansour, if you can send me your code about transmission and réflection of photonic crystals 2D

Hi Dear zhh309sx!

Thanks!

Hi Mr. Mansour,

Could you provide me some FDTD, Antenna analysis and patch antenna codes? My email address is: omar.a326_1@hotmail.com.

Thank you in advance.

Hi Dear saif haider!

I provided you some MATLAB codes. They are based on MoM and all about antenna. I'm not sure they are what you really wanted. I wish they help!

Thanks!

Hi dear Mansour_M. I wanna FDTD matlab code for rib waveguide can u help me by sending it to rasha_lasereng@yahoo.com
Thanks

Hi Dear zhh309sx!

Thanks!

Hi Dear

I am really grateful if you are willing to share your codes with me.

email: sarasalem2003@gmail.com

waiting for your reply

With regards

hi mansour
have you any fdtd code about Electromagnetics and ABC or PML?
please send me the code.thanks
m.enayati18@yahoo.com

hi Mansour_M,
can u help me regarding FDTD and antenna.. i want to design an antenna inside human body.. plzz help me
my email id is nareshnaik091@gmail.com
waiting for ur reply
regards

- - - Updated - - -

hi Mansour_M,
can u help me regarding FDTD and antenna.. i want to design an antenna inside human body.. plzz help me
my email id is nareshnaik091@gmail.com
waiting for ur reply
regards

HI,
Can anybody help me getting the MATLAB code for either 2D or 3D FDTD simulation ????? 8-O:???::-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back