Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to draw E-Plane and H-Plane radiation patterns in HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

luobowr

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
e plane and h plane hfss

How to operate in order to draw the E-Plane and H-Plane radiation patterns of the antennas in HFSS

Thank you very much!

e plane hfss

luobowr said:
How to operate in order to draw the E-Plane and H-Plane radiation patterns of the antennas in HFSS

Thank you very much!

after simulation can see radiation pattern in E and H plane

antenna e plane h plane theta phi

I have simulated,and can see the directivity,but i don't know how to see the E-Plane and H-Plane radiation patterns .

how to draw a plane

while you are defining infinite sphere, you mention the theta and phi values w.r. to your co-ordinate system( where antenna has been drawn) that will give pattern of E & H plane radiation

hfss infinite sphere phi

Hi
in the farfield part, you should choose the constant phi related to the plane you wanna see, and choose the angle theta az variable. the top variable must be the theta, with 'all values' and down there, phi, where you select the plane angle (like phi = 0 or phi = 90)

Re: How to draw E-Plane and H-Plane radiation patterns in HF

Thank you very much for your help !
bless all!

i oso facing the same prob.... by using MATLAB... i manage to draw E plane dipole... so how bout the H plane?

Hi there, i am newbie here. Actually i am doing a project that similar to this. Can get the matlab code of plotting radiation pattern in E-plane and H-plane from u? thanks for your help.:-D

originaly posted by wj123

Hi there, i am newbie here. Actually i am doing a project that similar to this. Can get the matlab code of plotting radiation pattern in E-plane and H-plane from u? thanks for your help.

please give me examples of projects that you buat.terima love.

**broken link removed**

by using matlab code, plot the radiation pattern of antenna on E plane and H plane. can u help me with supply the code to me? thanks a lot. =)

Please anyone mention the steps employed to view the following curves on hfss:
E-plane, H-plane radiation patterns, Elevation pattern, cross and co polarization curves. Please reply asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back