Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which sensor or transducer should be used for picking up human heartbeats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: heartbeat sensor

hi guys can u please help out with sensing circuit for heart beat coz i have tried using LM358 but its not giving any pulses

i m a student n my project is measuring of heartbeat counting through IR sensor. i m unable to understand how to monitor or count heartbeat. through microcontroller and display segment or through PC monitoring. i was planning for recording the signal. so please can u help me with this task. thank you in advance.

dont follow the IR method, it is not correct nor it gives any correct results. you can google for heart beat sensors which comes as a clip and which is fixed to find\ger tip. All other IR will never work as it is a dummy circuit., I have tried more than 30 circuits in the net and nothing works, we only assume that the reading comes.
contact some medical representatives or medical shops in hospitals and ask for heartbeat monitoring component, i got it from some representative 3 yrs back but dont have much info about it.

PLEASE DONT RE-OPEN VERY OLD THREADS IF YOU DONT GET THE SOLUTION IN THE THREAD START YOUR OWN THREAD

PLEASE DONT RE-OPEN VERY OLD THREADS IF YOU DONT GET THE SOLUTION IN THE THREAD START YOUR OWN THREAD
Yes..this is absolutely true and applies to most of the newbie members. They find similar posts at the bottom of the page and post thier querries in that thread. But usually the thread was closed without replies or Solved but nor reported years back. I have even seen 2003 threads opening now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back