Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Reed solomon Code for encoder and decoder

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there !

I need that code (RS using MATLAB) but couldn't download it because of the points required.

Any one can help ?
my email is mcanidja@hotmail.com

thanks for every one!I had study !thanks

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Re: matlab reed solomon

mar_deepmode said:
chin said:
Hi mar_deepmode

Please Send me the required document...waiting for your reply

Thanking you

Chin

Hello Chin.
Sorry for my delay in answering you.
I sent you my code in attachment.

Feel free to download and do any question about it!

I just hope it still be useful for you or anybody else.

Regards,
mar_deepmode

hi
tnx 4 ur codes, ;) u r awesome :D 'yashasin portugal'

Hello everybody!, I'm with a huge trouble here with MATLAB, I'm working with QR Codes and I need the RS!
1. Is there any way to use the tool rsgenpoly without been n=2^m-1?
it's beacuse i'm trying to use the generator polynomial:

x^6+α^116.x^5+x^4+α^134.x^3+α^5.x^2+α^176.x+α^115

Is there any way to specify the: α^(any number) of the polynomial?

Actually I have 1088 bits of data, working with m=8, it will be 136 bytes, and need 36 number of RS output, as 36 is not multiple of 8 I do not know how to proceed!

Could the polynomial generator solve this problem? thanks!!

Hello everyone,

This post is very useful, I am trying to write Reed Solomon Encoding and Decoding, and I am testing my code with data from Wimax standard. I get source code from Matlab for Encoding and test was succesful but I having some trouble writing Decoder Part.

Matlab Source is not available for Reed Solomon Decoder and I can't test my code. I need step by step data for RS Encoding for example calculating syndromes.

Can anyone help me with that?

can anyone just give me the parity check matrix for RS(31,25) in binary form?

hello every one

I need Reed solomon matlab codes for encoder and decoder my e mail is abdel_hanine123@hotmail.com but i don't have enough point any one can help me
thank you

Hi there!
I need the RS code realization in MatLab or model of coder/decoder in Simulink?
Does anybody here can help me sending it to merkawa@rambler.ru?
Thanks!
Best regards, Nikolay.

Hello

I am looking for the Reed Solomon matlab codes for encoder and decoder. My e mail is summerspheres@gmail.com but i don't have enough points to download. Can someone help me with this? Thank you for your help!

Hi,
I need the MATLAB code for RS encoder and decoder. I am new to this forum and don't have points. Anyone please email me at umair039@yahoo.com
many thanks and regards

hai all,
I need reed solomon encoder and decoder codings in verilog hdl urgently.... please help me
Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back