Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

sdf annotated gate level sims (your advice required)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arturi

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello EDA boarders,

I am writing a guideline for sdf annotated gate level sims. Many times, this task is assigned to young engineers who might, because lack of experience, overlook some of important aspects of it.

I would be interested if you guys can give me some piece of advice. Some important points to be considered in this task.

I would love to hear the no-go flags as well. Things like:
Don't start your task before you actually inspected the data you will be simulating. This can save you unnecessary debugging time...

Thanks in advance.

cheers

Arturi said:
Hello EDA boarders,

I am writing a guideline for sdf annotated gate level sims. Many times, this task is assigned to young engineers who might, because lack of experience, overlook some of important aspects of it.

I would be interested if you guys can give me some piece of advice. Some important points to be considered in this task.

I would love to hear the no-go flags as well. Things like:
Don't start your task before you actually inspected the data you will be simulating. This can save you unnecessary debugging time...

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

First you must plan which points you want to verify in SDF simulation. You can write this points in doc and don't forget to run simulation to cover them

Secondly, you must setup a check method to assure all points you care have been passed.

Thanks.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back