Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transmission Line Modeling

Status
Not open for further replies.

actinio

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello members!

I need to be oriented in the following case:

I've been researching this months about TLM for microstripes antennas, and I found only transmision line modeling for microstrip rectangular patches and circular patches..but How to apply this method for any arbitrary shaped microstripe antenna.. FOr example any shape that I would like to invent? with slots and something like that.

I've been reading some texts that shows many broadband compact microstripes antennas, characteristics, Frecuency, VSWR, and others... with graphics and comparison with others antennas but doesn't show models applied to do this..

Pd: Sorry my bad English.. If someone correct me (in the sense of the theme and the grammar English), I would appreciated it!.

you can refer to ebook numerical electromagnetic by sadiku. that book have chapter for TLM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back