Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

getting a [NET0093] error on orcad pspice

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyhunter2001

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
no pspicetemplate for u1a, ignoring

Hi,
I'm currently trying to simulate an opamp on my computer but whenever i try to simulate it i get these green circles on my opamps. These circles give an error of WARNING: [NET0093] No PSpiceTemplate for U1A, ignoring. I've looked all over the net and havn't been able to find a solution. I've made sure that all the parts come from the \TOOLS\CAPTURE\LIBRARY\ folder and im still getting the problem. Any help that anyone can offer is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

orcad problema net0093

Hi

I have the same problem in addition my parts are from
\OrCAD9\CAPTURE\library\PSpice\
What should I do to overcome this problem?

Salam
Hossam Alzomor
www(.)i-g(.)org

orcad ] no pspicetemplate for u1a, ignoring

Hi,

psyhunter2001, I recommend you to generate SPICE netlist and find NET0093 in it. And watch around it - may be something would be cler.

pspice net0093

Hi

Thanks TOPGUN,

I have discovered that the component I was using don't have a PSPICE model Even that I get it from the Pspice directory under capture models.
When I changed to another part the problem was solved.

Salam
Hossam Alzomor
www(.)i-g(.)org

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back