Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SMS home control by AT commands

Status
Not open for further replies.

micro sem

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi guys
i need help about the text format of sms. If someone cud provide an example please. i m using 8051 and need to know the exact format of text message and how to compare it with any perdefined string. i m using C

thanx but i need the exact format of text format....what all information is conveyed like senders num,service sender num etc. and how can i xtract the actual message from this format

Added after 11 seconds:

thanx but i need the exact format of text format....what all information is conveyed like senders num,service sender num etc. and how can i xtract the actual message from this format....plz help

what all information is conveyed like senders num,service sender num etc. and how can i xtract the actual message from this format
This is a good tutorial of SMS Handling, samples inside this article covered the answer of your question.

thanx budhy..dat was of immense help.....cud u tell me how to send AT commands in C...i m using 8051 ....i know its got to be written as a string.......but what to do after that.......cud u give an example plz.....

hi budhuy.
i went thru that.....
tell me if this wud work

#include<stdio.h>
unsigned char AT[]="AT";
puts (AT);
putchar (0x0D);

will this direct the AT command to the serial port of my 8051 or do i need to include any other header files or modify stdio.h in any manner.
plz help.......

Status
Not open for further replies.