Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Bluetooth connection from master to slave

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhi_yi

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Bluetooth connection

Hi, please help me, I want to know which of the illustration below which allow the connection from master to slave (bluetooth) in point to multipoint communication could be established? Thank You.

Re: Bluetooth connection

the 2nd

Bluetooth connection

yes you are right the 2nd

i think it is the 2nd because for the 1st one the slave located outside the coverage area while the 3rd one the slave may send and interference occures

Hi The answer is 3th because :
In the first scenario non of the nodes are in other node transmission renge.
In the second one just one of them is in other's transmission range,
In the 3th case both two nodes are in each other transmission range and they can communicate with each other.

zefreh said:
Hi The answer is 3th because :
In the first scenario non of the nodes are in other node transmission renge.
In the second one just one of them is in other's transmission range,
In the 3th case both two nodes are in each other transmission range and they can communicate with each other.

I am supporting ZEFREH , but if the question is like this ---

Only master will transmit ,then 2nd is also useful, otherwise 3rd is the best option ....

From left to right:
1- no connection can be established because the master and the slave are out of range of each other.
2- the master can ask the slave if wants to join the piconet, but the slave cann't reply because the master is out of range of the slave.
3- both can transmit and receive because they are in the range of each other.

so the answer will be 3, because without the slave's reply no connection can be established.

Note: the assumption is made the the red point is the master and the blue point is the slave.

Status
Not open for further replies.