Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Noise Simulation of OP AMP with Cadence Spectre

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiara

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
spectre noise simulation

hi,

can anyone tell me how to do noise simulation of differential input to differential output op amp with cadence spectre?

is there any material that tells how to do this?

thanks.

input-referred noise spectre simulation

I am not quite sure:

You can do a noise simulation ( with resistor feedback equal to ur gaun factor ) and get output noise ( I assume u want differntial output noise )

Divide by the feedback gain to get the noise referred to the input of ur circuit

spectre noise simulation -phase

I think use of Vsource is more useful in noise simulations. You can directly get input referred noise. I did in this method long back after suggestion from Cadence support and dont know about the new version changes.

noise simulation spectre

my method is to input differential noise source(using vdc(ac=1) and vcvs), use noise analysis to simulate. output noise selects voltage, and input noise is port. after simulation, use results in ADE to check input-referred or output-referred noise, or calculate noise power in a band.

op amp cadence simulation

Any possible simulation manual in this specific topic?

opamp noise simulation

I think use of Vsource is more useful in noise simulations. You can directly get input referred noise. I did in this method long back after suggestion from Cadence support and dont know about the new version changes.

What is a Vsource method ? Could anyone explain it more?

thanks!

simulate op amp noise using cadence

But i did not find the "vsource" instance. I am using Cadence IC5033.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back